At Hull Trinity House Academy we provide inclusive education for boys aged 11 to 16 years. This includes students with a wide variety of Special Educational Needs. These include:
- Cognition and Learning Needs, such as Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) or Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
- Communication and Interaction Needs, such as Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN) and Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Sensory and/or Physical Needs, including Visual Impairment (VI) and Hearing Impairment (HI).
We endeavour to ensure that each student receives the support relevant to their individual needs and we are rightly proud of the outcomes achieved by our SEN students.
Please download the document below for further information
- HTHA SEN Information Feb 17.pdf (383 KB)